Subject: Estonia Cabotage Inquiry
From: "Martin Koor" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 10:14:16 +0300

Tere,

Lennuoperaator esitas meile küsimused seoses kabotaaž-iga – Palun kas
saaksite aidata vastata nendele küsimustele.

Please advise if Estonia places any cabotage restriction on the following:

1.	Are there any cabotage restrictions on foreign GA (General
Aviation) flights arriving with pax, and then transporting them to other
airports within your country? If there are, do they apply to non-scheduled
commercial (charter), private flights or both?
2.	Are there any cabotage restrictions on foreign GA flights picking
up pax after arriving in your country, and then transporting them to
another airport(s) within your country? If there are, do they apply to
non-scheduled commercial (charter), private flights or both?
3.	Are there any cabotage restrictions on foreign GA flights picking
up pax after arriving in your country, and then transporting them to
another airport(s) outside of your country? If there are, do they apply to
non-scheduled commercial (charter), private flights or both?
4.	Are there any cabotage restrictions on foreign GA flights arriving
in your country with pax, and then departing your country without those
same pax? If there are, do they apply to non-scheduled commercial
(charter), private flights or both?
5.	If cabotage is restricted, are the rules different for residents
versus non-residents?    If yes, please provide details on the
differences.
6.	If cabotage is restricted but allowed provided the flights is
preapproved, who is the approving authority?
7.	Are there any other unique scenario’s that are considered
cabotage? If yes, please provide details.
8.	If cabotage is restricted, are there any unique circumstances
where exceptions would be permitted?
9.	Is there anything else you’d like to share about the requirements
related to cabotage? Please provide a written explanation, website or any
official documentation you can share?

Parimaga,

Martin Koor | Müügihaldur

+372 53771181 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

AS Tallinn Airport GH

Tartu mnt. 101, Tallinn 10112

 <https://www.tallinn-airport.ee/groundhandling/> www.tallinn-airport.ee

 <https://www.tallinn-airport.ee/ettevottest/keskkond/> Aastaks 2025 oleme
saavutanud süsinikuneutraalsuse.

See e-kiri võib sisaldada konfidentsiaalset teavet, mis on mõeldud
ametialaseks kasutamiseks. Kui saite selle e-kirja eksituse tõttu,
teavitage saatjat ja kustutage e-kiri.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.